British Columbia Bred Yearling Purchase Incentive Program
1 Each Purchaser of a BC Bred Yearling at the CTHS (BC) 2017 Auction will immediately receive a credit of $1,500 towards the purchase price. Example a buyer of a yearling bought for $10,000 would receive $1,500 off the price and ultimately pay $8,500 and taxes for their acquisition.
2. In order to receive this credit the buyer must commit to leaving the registration papers in the Hastings Race Office for the entirety of the 2018 Hastings Racing Season.
3. The registration papers will be released for the sole purpose of the horse running in a Stake race in another jurisdiction but for no other reason. Immediately following the Stake Race the registration papers must be returned to the Hastings Race Office.
4. Repayment of the $1,500 releases the papers to the Owner at anytime prior to the end of the 2018 Hastings Racing Season.
5. Buy Backs are not eligible for this incentive.
6. To qualify the yearling must be a registered BC Bred who is sold to a third party purchaser either at the time of the CTHS Auction through the sales ring or by noon on the day following the Auction. All BC Bred yearlings sold after the Auction but before noon the following day will be eligible for the $1,500 credit as long as the sale goes through and is confirmed by the CTHS Sales
Office and appears on the official sales results sheet for publication.